Everyone is looking for ways to improve the ranking of their website in all known search engines. Unfortunately, there are no magic tricks or paid automatic optimization services.
The general rule refers to the ability through your articles to answer questions that users ask when they search for anything. Every user question expects a valid answer, so if your content "answers" in a reliable way to something similar, you have already laid the first stone for better search engine optimization of your website.
A lot of competition research and manual changes to your website are required, below are 10 important points to pay attention to for better seo:
- 1. Do keyword research to find keywords to use in your code and content.
- 2. Install and use an SEO plugin in your CMS program.
- 3. Edit and correct the meta tags on your pages.
- 4. Attach descriptions and images with descriptions to your content.
- 5. Use internal links (internal links that point to your own sub-pages) in your content to help search engines understand the hierarchy of your website.
- 6. Create external links from other websites to your website.
- 7. Check the quality and quantity of your content and improve it if necessary. Original content is highly valued by search engines.
- 8. Use relevant keywords in the title of your pages
- 9. Enable the recognition and use of friendly URLs (friendly URLs) to improve the visibility and search of your pages.
- 10. Record and track your SEO results using tools