Last update: 16/4/2013
The NSRF program of the Ministry of Development enters the final stage, through which business and professional sectors of manufacturing, trade and services are subsidized.
Beneficiaries have almost a month to submit their proposals and to be precise by 10 May.
The aid rates range from 40% to 60% and the range of investment proposals that can be submitted and to succeed in financing new and existing companies is for all three categories from 20,000 to 300,000 euros.
In the manufacturing sector are subsidized:
• Construction professions, such as manufacturers of metal doors and windows, electricians, plumbers, refrigerators, carpenters, those who install tiles on floors and walls as well as glass, but also those who apply mortars (plasterers) as well as roof manufacturers.
• Small food production units, such as bakery, production of fresh confectionery, rusks and biscuits, spaghetti, lasagna, couscous and similar flour products, chocolate and confectionery, ready meals and snacks.
• Manufacture of clothing and footwear.
• Manufacture of metal products, such as tanks, tanks and containers, cutlery, locks and hinges, tools, steel barrels and similar containers, wire articles, chains and springs.
• Manufacture of machinery and equipment, such as ovens, ovens, cabinets, electric hand tools, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, non-household, bicycles.
• Furniture makers.
• Manufacturers of jewelry and watches.
In the manufacturing sector, the range of the subsidized budget of the proposals is from 30,000 to 300,000 euros.
Opportunities for strengthening present specific business and professional activities in the sectors of trade and services. There, the amount of the subsidized budget of the investment proposals is from 20,000 to 100,000 euros.
Through the actions of the specific sectors, professional activities are strengthened to set up their own business and those who have businesses.
This is how they are financed:
• Architectural activities, such as architectural studies services for the preservation of traditional buildings, elaboration of studies and spatial development programs, environmental impact studies of urban intervention, coordinated urban development studies, urban planning and urban planning services, landscaping and landscaping space and green works and design and supervision services of green spaces, sidewalks, sidewalks, fences and parking lots.
• Engineering activities and related technical consultancy activities, such as environmental impact assessment services, technical feasibility studies, feasibility studies, scientific and technical consultancy services, real estate and technical expert, services for the preparation of electrical design of buildings, mechanical design of buildings, technical design services for firefighting systems, etc.
• Car repair shops, and in particular maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
Designers such as decorators, aesthetics product designers, furniture designers, packaging designers, textile designers, jewelers and fashion designers.
• Advertising graphic designers, billboard and sign making services.
• Foreign language tutoring and online education services.
• Wholesale food.
• Wholesale of machinery and industrial products.
The eligible costs of the program
Eligible costs for the manufacturing, trade and services sectors include:
1 Buildings, facilities and surrounding area. The maximum eligible percentage in the subsidized budget for this expense is 60%.
• Building landscaping works.
• Interventions for the improvement, upgrade and configuration of the environment
• Constructions, configurations, extensions, layouts of the building facilities which aim to facilitate the accessibility of the disabled.
• Licensing and supervision costs are not included.
2 Machinery - Equipment. The maximum eligible percentage on the budget is 100%.
• Supply - transport - installation of new modern machinery and other equipment that serve the production, storage, distribution of products and the operation of the business (including administrative premises)
• Supply of means of transport of products and raw materials within the production area
• Supply - transportation - installation of new modern office machines, telecommunications equipment and upgrading of existing telecommunication systems, telephone exchanges, etc.
• Supply - transport - installation of new modern machines and other IT equipment, e.g. computers, computer equipment, and electronic networking, etc.
• Supply - transfer - installation of new modern automation systems, automated product transfer systems, office machines, telecommunication equipment and upgrading of existing telecommunication systems, call centers
3 Means of transport. The maximum amount that can be subsidized in the manufacturing sector is 15,000 euros, and in trade and services 10,000 euros.
• Supply of new and unused motorized means of transport for professional and only use.
4 Software and software services. The maximum eligible amount on the budget is 30,000 euros in the manufacturing sector and 10,000 euros in trade and services.
• Cost of software licenses or service contract for up to one year from the time of supply. .
• Training costs in systems / applications that the company will procure under this action.
5 Environmental protection and energy saving equipment and installations. The maximum subsidy rate is 100%.
• Building works, electromechanical and special installations that are directly connected or with energy savings.
Purchase - transport - installation of equipment and systems for environmental protection, such as installation of RES system.
6 Promotion. The maximum eligible amount in the subsidized budget is 20,000 euros. Expenses for participation in international and professional exhibitions, expenses for design and production of printed information material, construction of a website (up to 5,000 euros) and advertising registration expenses are financed.
Method of financing
The public funding corresponding to the beneficiaries is paid by EFEPAE. The timing of the payment of the public grant is affected by the immediate availability or not of the respective credits.
There are three payment methods:
1. Advance payment (potential): After the signing of the membership decision, it is possible to grant an advance payment, up to 100% of the public grant, if the beneficiary submits an equivalent letter of guarantee from a recognized institution, which is issued in favor of the EP. at least until the receipt of the project.
2. Interim payments: They are made after submitting a relevant Request for Verification - Certification by the beneficiary and certification of physical and financial object, which determines the amount of eligible costs of the project until the submission of the Request, and the corresponding public funding. Up to 80% of approved public funding is paid to the beneficiary.
3. Repayment: It takes place after verification of the completion of the project.
Upon receipt of the project, the amount of its eligible costs is determined, the date of its completion, its accounting clearance is carried out and any due public funding is paid to the beneficiary.
The deadline for completion of the financed investments may not exceed 15 months from the date of issuance of the Accession Decision for the Thematic Units "Processing" and 12 months from the date of issuance of the Accession Decision for the Thematic Unit "Trade - Services".
There is the possibility of a three-month extension, which will be given at the request of the beneficiary of the aid. The above extension can not be approved if the implementation of the investment plan exceeds 30/06/2015 and must be adjusted accordingly.
Submission of applications
How the proposal is submitted
The investment proposal is submitted with the "Submission Form", which is produced during the electronic submission process by the State Aid Information System provided by the Ministry of Development.
The electronic submission process is mandatory and proposals are submitted through the website: www.ependyseis.gr. No bids will be accepted after the deadline for electronic submission of bids.
The proposals that will be evaluated will be those that have been submitted electronically and for which the physical file has been sent on time to the submission sites. The physical file is submitted at the point which the investor declares in his electronic submission. At the end of the submission of proposals, the process of evaluation of proposals follows with the responsibility of EYD EPAE, the participation of the regions and the support of EFEPAE. The evaluation is done in two stages:
1. In the first stage, the EFEPAE checks the formal conditions and supporting documents for the participation of the proposals in accordance with what is described in detail in Annex XIII.
2. In the second stage, the proposals are evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Technical status of the company
• Financial situation of the company
• Investment plan status
• Impact of an investment plan on society and the economy