The new action of EPANEK "e-retail" to support businesses affected during the pandemic, has already begun!
The subsidy concerns total expenses up to 5000 € for creating a new e-shop or upgrading an existing e-shop if the company already had it before 18/03/2020.
To be eligible for the grant, a company must meet three conditions:
- To have work start before 30/9/2019 for existing businesses and before 12/02/2021 for start-ups
- To be active in the retail sector and not in the wholesale sector, either as a main activity or as a secondary activity as long as it is the one with the highest income
- To maintain a physical store whose operation has been suspended at least once, even for one day, from 18/3/2020 onwards
Applications have started and the deadline for applications is set at 24/3/2021.
The application is submitted to the State Aid Information System (www.ependyseis.gr/mis).
The following documents must be attached to submit the application:
- Statement of active activities (KAD) and printing of Personalized Information of the company through the website gsis.gr
- Responsible Statements for filling the SME status and for fulfilling the cumulation requirements
- Tax data and forms with obvious indications of their electronic / printed submission
The Ministry of Development and Investment will implement strict controls to avoid mistakes in the selection of companies.
- Benchmarking is now implemented to avoid problems / errors in submitting applications for the sake of fast submission.
- The targeting of the invitation to the companies that are mainly active in the Retail trade of various types (MAIN KAD or KAD with the highest income) is specialized.
- Emphasis is given to the companies that are most affected, so that companies with a large reduction in their turnover are ahead of the relevant ranking list.
- Priority is given to companies that maintain a physical store, as they are most affected by traffic restrictions of citizens / consumers.
- It is allowed to implement an online store in the form of "hosting" in large and secure websites.
- Pre-implementation of the online store is no longer required, as companies will be given six (6) months after joining to implement their project.
THE Histotechnics with years of experience in successful and efficient e-shops, can meet your needs and requirements. Contact us at 2310525007 and at email@example.com to design together a functional e-shop or to upgrade already existing in such a way as to become competitive and meet the requirements of your buying public.
You can navigate our projects here: https://istotexniki.gr/portfolio/